- Implements a network layer by reading the topology from a file in a specific format that is defined by each implementing class.
Author: Rodrigo N. Calheiros, Anton Beloglazov, Manoel Campos da Silva Filho
getDelay(long srcID, long destID)¶
Calculates the delay between two nodes.
- srcID – ID of the CloudSim entity that represents the link’s source node
- destID – ID of the CloudSim entity that represents the link’s destination node
communication delay between the two nodes
Checks if the network simulation is working. If there were some problem during creation of network (e.g., during parsing of BRITE file) that does not allow a proper simulation of the network, this method returns false.
Returns: $true if network simulation is working, $false otherwise
mapNode(long cloudSimEntityID, int briteID)¶
Maps a CloudSim entity to a BRITE node in the network topology.
- cloudSimEntityID – ID of the entity being mapped
- briteID – ID of the BRITE node that corresponds to the CloudSim