Please refer to following publication for more details:
- Saurabh Kumar Garg and Rajkumar Buyya, NetworkCloudSim: Modelling Parallel Applications in Cloud Simulations, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2011, IEEE CS Press, USA), Melbourne, Australia, December 5-7, 2011.
Author: Saurabh Kumar Garg, Manoel Campos da Silva Filho
VmPacket(Vm sourceVm, Vm destinationVm, long size, Cloudlet senderCloudlet, Cloudlet receiverCloudlet)¶
Creates a packet to be sent to to a VM inside the Host of the sender VM.
- sourceVm – id of the VM sending the packet
- destinationVm – id of the VM that has to receive the packet
- size – data length of the packet in bytes
- senderCloudlet – cloudlet sending the packet
- receiverCloudlet – cloudlet that has to receive the packet