NetworkHost class extends
HostSimpleto support simulation of networked datacenters. It executes actions related to management of packets (sent and received) other than that of virtual machines (e.g., creation and destruction). A host has a defined policy for provisioning memory and bw, as well as an allocation policy for PE’s to virtual machines.
Please refer to following publication for more details:
- Saurabh Kumar Garg and Rajkumar Buyya, NetworkCloudSim: Modelling Parallel Applications in Cloud Simulations, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2011, IEEE CS Press, USA), Melbourne, Australia, December 5-7, 2011.
Author: Saurabh Kumar Garg
NetworkHost(long ram, long bw, long storage, List<Pe> peList, VmScheduler vmScheduler)¶
Creates a NetworkHost.
- ram – the RAM capacity in Megabytes
- bw – the Bandwidth (BW) capacity in Megabits/s
- storage – the storage capacity in Megabytes
- peList – the host’s
- vmScheduler – the VM scheduler
Sets the Host bandwidth capacity in Megabits/s.
- bandwidth – the bandwidth to set