NetworkCloudlet class extends Cloudlet to support simulation of complex applications. Each NetworkCloudlet represents a task of the application. Each task consists of several tasks.
Please refer to following publication for more details:
- Saurabh Kumar Garg and Rajkumar Buyya, NetworkCloudSim: Modelling Parallel Applications in Cloud Simulations, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2011, IEEE CS Press, USA), Melbourne, Australia, December 5-7, 2011.
Author: Saurabh Kumar Garg, Manoel Campos da Silva Filho
NetworkCloudlet(int id, long length, int pesNumber)¶
Creates a NetworkCloudlet with no priority and file size and output size equal to 1.
- id – the unique ID of this cloudlet
- length – the length or size (in MI) of this cloudlet to be executed in a VM (check out
- pesNumber – the pes number
Checks if the some Cloudlet Task has started yet.
Returns: true if some task has started, false otherwise
Change the current task to the next one in order to start executing it, if the current task is finished.
- nextTaskStartTime – the time that the next task will start
true if the current task finished and the next one was started, false otherwise